The Trust has been active for 25 years supporting education, research and career development across Europe and our remaining, limited funds will be allocated this coming year. If you wish to apply for financial support on this final round of 2024 funding opportunities, please contact one of the Trustees.
Among the main activities supported by ESPT in 2023, we can report on the following :
- A new sponsorship with the Fédération des Acteurs du Commerce dans les Territoires (CNCC France) and Paris Dauphine University for students on the Commercial Real Estate Certificate.
- A sponsorship partnership with the Polish Council of Shopping Centres (PRCH) that supported a successful Webinar programme focusing on the value of the retail and built environment on the Polish economy. We also supported an extensive ESG report in conjunction with the Polish Chamber of Commerce.
- The Trust continued to support the 2023 REVO/Solent University Diploma in Retail & Leisure Place Management with funded places for professionals from Spain, Malta and the Ukraine.
- The Trust is also in contact with the Ukrainian Council of Shopping Centres and hopes to support members during the future rebuilding of their vibrant industry.
- New funds were made available to the Alp Alkaş Retail Real Estate Center in Turkey for their inspirational work.
- The ESPT also offered grants for the ECSP Shopping Centre Awards, the ECSP Solal Marketing Awards and the European Security Group events in 2023.
We are always willing to look at educational opportunities, career development initiatives, events and networking activities that enhance industry knowledge for young professionals across Europe – if you would like to apply for sponsorship or a grant from the Trust please go contact the Trust Chairman, Arcadio Gil on firstname.lastname@example.org or Treasurer, Eileen Connolly on email@example.com